Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pink Window QP and a NEW Kit To Name

For those of us living in the United States, today is the deadline for filing our taxes for last year. So I thought it would be an appropriate time to get something for nothing from me. I know I'm not the only one that waited till today to pay our government what they think I owe them. So to help ease the pain of forking over our hard-earned money I thought I'd send a freebie your way.

Here is a preview of my next kit that I am working on. I am hoping that you can help me name this kit since you did such a good job on the last one. I used a soft pink, black and gray color palette for this one. I have included antiques, dried flowers, swirls, lace, embroidery, and a special element that I thought was unique...the window frame from an old house. If you have some ideas please post them in the comments at the end of this post or in my shoutbox in the right-hand margin. I am looking forward to seeing what you clever people come up with. I have 3 QP's already made and I will be posting them for you while I am finishing up this kit and wait for your suggestions.


You can pick up this QP by clicking HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Joy said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your kit and i think you should call it Victorian Elegance

Paula said...

Thanks for the freebies, I suggest your kit be called Windows to the Past.
plbeary