Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Has Sprung

It has been cool but sunny here. We got our first tomato plants in the ground but then had to cover them up for fear of frost getting them last night. We did the same last year and they came out okay so I'm hoping these will too. It's hard to believe that it is almost May. I love this time of the year so much. The dogwood and redbud trees are blooming and everything looks so pretty!

I've been trying to get some spring cleaning done but it seems like I'm just spinning my wheels. Our new pup, Roxy, takes up so much of my time. She's just like having a two year old toddler around. She's always wanting attention, food, or to go to the bathroom. Of course watching to see what she is chewing on (whether it's an approved toy or NOT) is a constant concern. She was supposed to be my husband's truck buddy on the road, but he wasn't able to give her the attention she needed so she came home for me to train. He said her bladder was smaller than mine...LOL...and couldn't just pull over every time she needed to go.

Here is a preview of a paper in a kit I am working on.


No comments: