Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Blog Entry

The weather here has been crazy! Thought we were actually going to get spring. I mowed for the first time this past Monday on a bright and beautiful spring day. It rained all week and today, everyone is wearing their winter coats again. We even have freeze warnings out for this weekend! Enough!! Bring back the sun, warmth, flowers, budding trees! Okay, now I've whined enough.

I am going to see my family this weekend. A four hour trip that is definitely worth it! My son, Weston, has the lead male role in his high school play this weekend. This is not your typical comedy or musical though. The play is about Dr. George and Erica Mandler's survival story during the holocaust. Guaranteed to be a tear-jerker! Weston told me to make sure you bring some kleenex! It is 3 hours long also. I can't wait to see it and write more about it afterwards.

No comments: