Monday, May 4, 2009

"Timeless Beauty" FREEBIE Kit Is Ready To Grab / And $5 Down The Toilet Story!

I have finished packaging up "Timeless Beauty" and have it ready for you! I thought this would work great for those Mother's Day layouts you'll be wanting to make. The previews do NOT coincide with the downloads. I have 4 previews but I have 5 downloads for you. I needed to break the papers into four downloads to keep the file size smaller and easier for you to download. So make sure you get them all. The links to download are under the preview pictures. I hope you enjoy this kit and I already have an idea for my next one.

I had a wonderful time this past weekend with two of my grandchildren. This is the first time that they have been allowed to come stay with me for 3 days (200 miles from home). Kendra is 10 and Myles is 6. It rained off and on the whole time they were here but we still managed to get in a picnic at the park in between showers, watched movies, played games, stayed up late (shh...don't tell their Mom...lol). Kendra loved learning my Adobe Photoshop Elements. Just a few quick lessons and she was in scrapbook heaven. She managed to make 4 layouts in the time she was here. We also spent 5 hours at Incredible Pizza. For those who aren't familiar with this fun place they have indoor mini-golf, go-karts (Myles and I came in 1st place and he got a ribbon), inflatable jumping play area, and all kinds of games that they won tickets to turn in for prizes. And lets not forget the big buffet! We started out with something to eat, played, went back to buffet for dessert, played, and ended with more food!! There was only one mishap while we were there. You put money on a card that you scan when you play these games. During a restroom break (I was in charge of holding the cards) Myles' card fell in the toilet. Seeing as how it still had $5 left on it I grabbed for it. But these being self-flushing toilets, it whisked it away before I could fish it out! Ewwww! So I literally flushed $5 down the drain. Oh well, I got him another card with $5 on it. Oh the things we do for love (and $5)! LOL!!
Download Part 1 HERE
Download Part 2 HERE
Download Part 3 HERE
Download Part 4 HERE
Download Part 5 HERE
Happy Mother's Day and Happy Scrappin'!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

nine said...

ooooo call the plumber! LOL!

Thank you SOOO much for this beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

SusieScrapper said...

Just Beautiful, thank you so much!!!

Mila Caetano said...

Boa noite!

Gostaria de agradecer por dividir esses kits. Elas são lindos de mais!!!!

Parabens!!!!!!!

grandie said...

This is great! Thank you so much for all your hard work that must have gone into making this :o) I appreciate it!!

Kind regards
Helen from England