Friday, March 13, 2009

Here's Another QP FREEBIE for Easter

I must really like these pastel colors. I started thinking that I've done these before and I found this Easter QP that I made last year for myself. I thought I'd give this one to you too! I hope you like this. It is one of my personal favorites. In the zip file I have also included a QP without the date on it so you can use it for older pictures too!

You can pick this one up by clicking HERE.


Here is a layout of my granddaughter's Easter picture when she was only 2. She will be 10 years old at the end of this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 14, 2009. Thanks again.