Friday, December 5, 2008

My Christmas Card to You and a Freebie QP

I am getting in the holiday spirit now and have designed a Christmas Card QP freebie for anyone who wants to grab it. I am going to participate as a designer in the "Christmas Around The World" blog train. I remember how excited I was last year to collect all the freebies from each of the designers. The designers all use the same color scheme and after the kits are collected, they make one awesome MEGA kit! The Christmas Around The World blog is scheduled to begin next Friday, December 12th. I will give you all the details so you won't miss out.

You can pick up the freebie here.
And here is my Christmas card to you! I hope that this holiday season finds each of you happy and healthy. So much has happened in this past year for me personally. Looking back and reflecting on it makes me appreciate the love of my family, friendships (new and old), my health, and that I have a job. I know not everyone has been that fortunate and it may have not been a good year for everyone, but I pray that this holiday season gives each of you a chance to reflect on the blessings that you DO have.
Hugs from me! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Debbie,
What an original and beautiful card !
Merci beaucoup !
I wish you a merry Advent period.
C from Paris :)

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.