Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Remembering Nicole

Today is the one and a half year anniversary of my niece, Nicole, joining Jesus in Heaven. So hard to believe that it has been this long, as the memories and pain of her absence are still fresh as if it was just yesterday. I purchased Valerie Hurly's Plumbago kit and made the QP for a Quick Page Exchange at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com. It seemed just perfect for scrapping Nicole.
I have also re-uploaded the link for the pearl bracelet freebie. Thanks Christina for your beautiful comment and alerting me that the link wasn't working. As long as I have storage space on my 4-shared account I will leave the freebies up. Please let me know if any of you encounter problems so I can fix it for you.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful layout of your niece Nicole.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! What wonderful way to remember her. I lost one of my nephews to a house fire and he was only 15. It is so sad to lose our loved ones but like you I am comforted in knowing he is with Jesus. God bless.