Thursday, May 15, 2008

What A Busy Week It Was!

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. This past week was a flurry of activity for me! My youngest, Weston, graduated from high school on Mother's Day. I spent the week leading up to it making a slide show presentation for his graduation party. It was over 20 minutes long and each clip showed for only 3 seconds. Needless to say, that was a lot of pictures I cropped and applied the transitions and effects to. I also put music to it.



So Saturday we headed to Kansas City to celebrate my husband's brother and sister-in-law's 25th wedding anniversary. Congratulations Brian and Lynn on 25 years of marriage! Then we went to his mother's home afterwards. My husband planted tomato plants for her so she could enjoy some fresh garden tomatoes this year. She had mentioned several times to us that it sure must be nice to have those wonderful tomatoes from our own garden, so he made sure that Mom would have her own. We stayed all night with her Saturday night and then left there on Sunday morning to go to graduation.



On Monday I CRASHED and didn't even want to get on my computer (I know, it's VERY hard to believe that!). Hopefully now things will get back to normal (whatever that is) and I can get back to designing and scrapping lots of graduation pictures.



Our puppy, Roxy, is still very much a puppy and quite a challenge. She is very smart and learns quickly. However, it is hard being good when you are only 3 months old! Just like a kid she has to see if she can push the envelope on rules.



Here is a pic that I got off of a cute e-mail that I just had to show you! Pretty much sums up Roxy to a tee!!

No comments: